Tuesday 3 April 2012

Easter Bonnets & Sausage Rolls

Hot. HOt. HOT.  After being away from the heat for 3 1/2 years I never thought I would want a bit of snow!  So while it is gently snowing in Northern Ireland and Scotland I am melting ... melting .... melting.....

Heat aside so what did we do today?  Easter bonnets & baskets,  crinkly soft tissue paper flowers, stickers, glitter, glue and painted eggs!  Easter Tree - Done!  Baskets just waiting to be filled with Easter Treats and all the colours of the rainbow and filling my house amongst the boxes still waiting
p a t i e n t l y to be moved to their new home!

So now on to dinner, yes home made sausage rolls!  Pork mince flavoured with salt, pepper & sage (no onion my daughter yells!) wrapped in puff pastry, squished gently on the side with a fork and there goes the oven alarm... sorry dinner is ready ... go to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment