Friday 6 April 2012

Blog endings.

So what did we do today?  Apologies, yesterday was a "time out" day.  A day spent with the family, snuggling in bed before bouncing up and heading off to ... the Dept. of Education!  Well that was me anyway, hubby stayed snugged in bed and the girls took to the laptop downstairs!  Well the Dept. of  Education and I are good friends now and as I stroll down those cold grey corridors  and open the door I am greeted with "today is not your lucky day"  Guess I'll be back there on Tuesday!

It has taken me a while to think of what to blog about as certain personal challenges have arisen and I sat here with the guilty feeling of promising myself to blog every day (not always going to happen) and just not really feeling up to it.  I sat here a bit heavy hearted and decided to read other peoples blogs to give me a bit of inspiration.  What I discovered was a world of peoples stories with no ending.  How could that be?  Bloggers enthusiastically stroking the keys day by day taking their readers on journeys into their world (in this case I was looking up all the blogs I could on Italy) and then there was nothing.  No more entries.  No more news no more recipes no more pictures.  These blogs sit there sad with no ending.  It's like going to the movies and half way through it stops.  A blank screen.  What happened?  What caused them to stop writing?  Was it all too much?  Well peeps that got me thinking what if someone was reading my story  would I want them to think I had just stopped?  So whilst today I don't have any of my story to write about and only because my head is not in i.  My heart still is. Tomorrow I will tell you about the great Chicken recipe I made and the awsome big waves at the beach today. 

Come back tomorrow and I promise I will still be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment